- Website: KohalaBob.com
About Robert Hudspeth
- I grew up in the Kansas City area but also lived in Los Angeles and Orange County, California for over twenty years.
- I moved to the Big Island in 1998 and joined Coldwell Banker Aloha Properties that same year.
- The most rewarding aspects of real estate for me are finding the right properties for my buyers and the right prices for my sellers! In essence, I believe that people "don't care how much you know until they know how much you care" and I try very hard to live by that when working with my clients.
- Member of National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member of Hawaii Association of Realtors (HAR)
- Member of Hawaii Island Board of Realtors (HIBR)
- Member of Hawaii Information Service (HIS)
- Originally licensed in California in 1986.
- Joined Coldwell Banker on the Big Island in 1998.
- Continuing education in real estate law, ethics and various specialties including short-sales.
- Bachelor of Science in Journalism - University of Kansas
- Residential properties and land in west and north Hawaii island.
- Mortgage banking experience.
- Foreclosure esperience.
- Luxury Properties
View the embedded image gallery online at: